Cascadia Catholics

A left-leaning Catholic discussion forum.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Duncan is with the Lord

Little Duncan passed away from heart failure on Thursday, November 30, 2006. It's been very sad.

But I've since learned, through Private Revelation, that dogs *do indeed* go to heaven, and it's high time this realm of speculative theology be revisited.

Duncan tells me that Heaven isn't quite what he had imagined. It isn't at all exclusive, and they let just about anyone in. He's never seen so many "damn fools and Democrats" in his life. Obviously, he hasn't been attending our Peace and Justice meetings.

Anyway, I thought you should know.

P.S. This just in: Oswald *was* a Patsy!

4 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

 
At 12/04/2006 11:50 AM, Blogger Garpu said...

Aww...I'm sorry to hear about him.

 
At 12/07/2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Duncan's spirit is at peace. Maybe St.Francis will look over him.
I lost my little doggy Snickers last year. I still think of him mostly everyday, but the love never goes away.

 
At 12/07/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Alyosha said...

"Snickers" ! What a great name! Thanks for your kind words, quiet (and all). It's still pretty difficult, as you can imagine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home