Cascadia Catholics

A left-leaning Catholic discussion forum.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Catholic warcast podcast

A friend brought to my attention a podcast put out by the Catholic Peace Fellowship called the Warcast for Catholics. It's primary focus is on conscientious objection and the war in Iraq, but recently they had a special edition of an interview with Sr. Helen Prejean. I've only listened to the first 3 podcasts or so, but what I've listened to has been good. The one episode was an interview with a former soldier, who was able to be discharged; a father whose daughter was taken in by false recruiting tactics; and a discussion of scripture relating to conscientious objection and peace.

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Alyosha said...

Thanks for posting those, Ciaviel! I never have time to sit and listen to a podcast, nor can I at work, and I don't have a downloadable ipod to use on the bus! So I'm stuck with the old fashioned print out. I have found the Catholic Peace Fellowship to be a great website, especially for the Conscientious Objector information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home